BECO MEMBRAN PS Wine
Winemakers give special attention to the color and flavor of their wines. Filtering wine is an important step in the final stages of wine and sparkling wine to ensure microbial stable and flavorful wine. Eaton’s BECO MEMBRAN PS Wine membrane filter cartridges are designed specifically for reliable removal of spoilage microorganisms of wine and sparkling wine.
BECO MEMBRAN PS Wine filter cartridge are made of high-quality polyethersulfone membranes that perfectly combine long service life with full maintenance of valuable flavor and color of premium wines
Request a Quote for
BECO MEMBRAN PS Wine
Send us the details and we will get back to you.
- The asymmetric polyethersulfone membrane provides high microbiological retention and can be integrity tested
- The high filter area and asymmetric membrane structure of polyethersulfone offers exceptionally high flow rates and outstanding service life
- The special design allows for 72.5 psi (5 bar) differential pressure in the direction of flow and 29 psi (2 bar) differential pressure in reverse to support a long service life
- The high thermal stability allows more than 100 steam sterilization cycles
- Available in 0.45 and 0.65 µm, code 2 and 7 and length of 20″ (500 mm) and 30″ (750 mm). For other dimensions and retention ratings, it can be perfectly complemented by BECO MEMBRAN PS Pure Range
- Full maintenance of valuable flavor and color in wines
- Eaton can suggest the most economical configuration of pre and final filter
Contact us to request a quote today.
|Article number||PSW04, PSW06|
|Retention rating (µm)||0.45, 0.65|
|Adapter codes||2, 7|
|Pressure hold test
Test pressure in psig and diffusion rate per 10″
21.8 psig (1.5 bar) ≤ (15 ml/min)PSW06
14.5 psig (1.0 bar) ≤ 10 ml/min
|Backwashability||Limited 29 psid (2.0 bar) at 68 °F (20 °C)|
|Chemical resistance||pH 1 – 14|
|Max. operating temperature||176 °F (80 °C)|
|Max. differential pressure in flow direction||72.5 psid (5.0 bar) at 68°F (20 °C)
4.4 psid (0.3 bar) at 250 °F (121 °C)
|Steam cycles||≥ 100 at 221 °F (105 °C) in 30 minutes|
Contact us for more information.
Wine and sparkling wine.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with us and we can help you find a solution.