BECO PROTECT FS
BECO PROTECT FS FineStream innovative depth filtration cartridges are used to protect downstream membrane filter cartridges in beverage filtration. The innovative and special pleating with variable flow rate increases the filter area and achieves unparalleled efficiency of retentions for pre-filtration.
Request a Quote for
BECO PROTECT FS
Send us the details and we will get back to you.
- High retention for a reliable separation effect, ß ratio ≥ 5000 or ≥ 99.98% efficiency for defined particles
- Outstanding protection for subsequent membrane filtration thanks to the fine, newly developed filter material (by 0.2 µm –type) and thus an increased membrane filter cartridge service life
- The larger filter area gives a greater filter performance
- Variable flow
- Minimum product loss with flow from inside to outside
- Backwashable at up to 29 psi (200 kPa, 2 bar) at 176 °F (80 °C)
- High chemical resistance by using 100% polypropylene
Contact us to request a quote today.
|Article number||FS002 – FS200|
|Filter material||Polypropylene (PP)|
|Retention rating||0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.6, 0.8, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 (µm)|
|Lengths||10″, 20″, 30″, 40″|
|Adapter codes||F, 0, 2, 7|
|Pressure hold test
Test pressure in psig and diffusion rate per 10″
|Backwashability||Up to 29 psid (2.0 bar) at 176 °F (80 °C)|
|Chemical resistance||pH 1 – 14|
|Max. operating temperature||176 °F (80 °C)|
|Max. differential pressure in flow direction||69.6 psid (4.8 bar) at 77 °F (25 °C)
29 psid (2.0 bar) at 176 °F (80 °C)
|Steam cycles||> 100 at 230 °F (110 °C) in 30 minutes|
Contact us for more information.
Food and beverage industry
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with us and we can help you find a solution.