DCF 2000 motor-driven self-cleaning filter system is designed specifically to address the challenges associated with filtering coatings and slurries for the paper-making industry. Eliminate paper breaks or streaks, reduce the environmental impact, and maximize uptime and productivity.
Request a Quote for
Send us the details and we will get back to you.
- Filters 48-72% solids coatings at 75-micron retention—the tightest in the industry
- Continuously removes contaminants from the coating and efficiently evacuates collected contaminants while operating at a low, constant differential pressure
- Designed for continuous unattended operation—without the need for operator intervention
- Mechanically cleaned media eliminates replacement media cost and the expense and hazard of waste disposal
- Increased profitability—improves system efficiency, reduces paper breaks and associated downtime
- Multiplex configurations available and valved to a common tapered header for high-flow applications
Contact us to request a quote today.
|Single Unit Weight||564 lbs (256 kg)|
|Service Height||72 in (1,829 mm)|
|Total Volumetric Capacity||11 gal (41.6 liters)|
|Purge Chamber Capacity||1.5 gal (6 liters)|
|Filtration Surface Area||610 in2 (3,935 cm2)|
|Flow Rate Range at 100µ||30–200 gpm (6.8–45.4 m3/hr)|
|Temperature, maximum||160˚ F (71˚ C)|
|Pressure, maximum||150 psi (10.5 bar) standard|
|Electrical for Motor Drive||single phase 110/220V, 50/60 Hz for control
and three phase, 220/380/440/575V (please
specify), 50/60 Hz for motor.
|Electrical for Controllers||single phase 110/220V, 50/60 Hz|
Contact us for more information.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Get in touch with us and we can help you find a solution.